Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation in Sacramento
Instant hot water with a Tankless Water Heater
Say goodbye to cold showers and baths. The tankless water heater experts at McDonald Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning in Sacramento will keep your hot water flowing. Our plumbers have been installing gas and electric tankless water heaters in the Sacramento area for more than a decade. We can assist you in choosing the right tankless water heater for your Sacramento home, install it quickly so you won’t be without hot water, and service it as the need requires.
Need a water heater in a hurry anywhere is the Sacramento Valley? You’ll be delighted with how fast our plumbers can get your hot water running again with minimal disruptions. We’ll respond quickly anywhere in the Sacramento metropolitan area, disconnect your old water heater, install the new water heater, secure it within code for safety, and haul away the old water heater as well.
Sacramento Tankless Water Heater Repair & InstallCall (916) 233-4194
Why You Should Choose a Tankless Water Heater
A tankless water heater consists of an internal burner that instantly heats water as it is used in the home or building. Tankless water heaters continue to grow in popularity for a number of reasons:
- Tankless water heaters are energy efficient – Because tankless water heaters have no pilot light and do not re-heat water, they use less energy than both a gas and electric-powered conventional water heater. Your heating bill can be dramatically less with a tankless water heater.
- Instant hot water that never ends with a tankless unit – Since water is heated as it used, there is never a shortage. If you have a large family or use a lot of hot water at particular times during the day, this is great news. Think of how nice it would be to take a hot bath while other family members are showering.
- Tankless water heaters are space savers – Tankless water heaters are far more compact than a conventional water heater and can be wall mounted, either indoors or out. Conventional water heaters often require a separate cabinet or closet space.
- Tankless water heaters are durable – Tankless water heaters can last for up to 20 years. Conventional water heaters need replacing after 10 to 12 years.
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Sacramento(916) 233-4194
Considerations When Buying a Tankless Water Heater
Different types and brands of water heaters have different functionality and benefits. Consider these factors when choosing a tankless water heater:
- Energy Cost – When purchasing a tankless water heater, consider not only the price of the water heater itself, but how much it will cost to operate. Some models run more efficiently than others and are less expensive in the long run.
- Energy Source – There are several ways to power a water heater, all of which affect the size, cost, and energy consumption. Electricity and gas are the most common methods, although there are solar-powered models as well.
- Size and water usage – In Sacramento and across Northern California, water conservation is a topic that is always present. A large family requires more hot water than a couple, or a single person. Take into account how much hot water is used in a typical month when choosing a conventional or tankless unit.
McDonald Plumbing, installs and services all brands of conventional and tankless water heaters, including the popular brands Rheem, State, AO Smith, Rinnai, Noritz, Takagi and Bradford White.
Sacramento’s Tankless Water Heater Experts
If you are ready to install a new tankless water heater, or you have water heater problems, call Sacramento’s most experienced plumbers at McDonald Plumbing. We install, service, and repair all brands of tankless water heaters. Located in Sacramento, we service the communities of Sacramento, West Sacramento, East Sacramento, South Sacramento, Mid Town Sacramento, North Sacramento, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Rancho Cordova, Gold River, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Roseville, El Dorado Hills, Antelope, McClellan, Mather, North Highlands, Granite Bay, Davis, Woodland, Arden-Arcade, Rio Linda, and Elk Grove.
Sacramento is the capital city of the U.S. state of California and the county seat of Sacramento County. It is located at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River in the northern portion of California’s expansive Central Valley. With an estimated 2011 population of 477,891, it is the sixth-largest city in California and the 35th largest city in the U.S.
Sacramento is the core cultural and economic center of the Sacramento metropolitan area which includes seven counties; with an estimated 2009 population of 2,527,123. Its metropolitan area is the fourth largest in California after the Greater Los Angeles Area, San Francisco Bay Area, and the San Diego metropolitan area as well as the 25th largest in the United States. Sacramento was cited by Time magazine as America’s most ethnically and racially integrated city in 2002.